Technical polo shirt long sleeves microperforated, sleek design.
Rigid officer collar and front opening, invisible buttons.
DADA logo on the front left waistline
Eco-responsible technical fabric.
- Fitted cut but not adjusted to emphasize the waist.
- The design of the polo shirt is very pure: the buttons are hidden under a button placket.
- Graphic yoke on the back.
- Contrasting DADA logo at the waist.
- The fabric is micro-perforated and very dense which prevents it from being transparent.
- Ideal length to be tucked into trousers.
We have specifically chosen this material for its eco-responsible properties: it is made from recycled polyamide yarns (EconylR). In addition, LycraR Xtra lifeTM (elastane) yarns are designed to increase the longevity of the garment (color fastness and shape retention).
This high-quality material, made in Italy, has many technical advantages, such as muscle support, UV protection (UPF 50+), excellent breathability, good abrasion resistance, and easy care. In addition, an anti-bacterial treatment has been applied to the fabric during the manufacturing process to limit the appearance of bad odors.
Size tip: take your true size
Kids size: XXS (10/12 years old)