Research and development on the SOFT’UP CLASSIC stirrups led us to validate the choice of an enlarged platform with rounded corners to improve comfort.
We are bringing this latest improvement to
the SOFT’UP PRO : the SOFT’UP PRO+ features a platform extended by 1.6 cm (27% enlarged) which allows an exceptional foot touch in combination with the shocks’ absorption capabilities of the spring steel.
Exclusive non-slip longer studs
SOFT’UP PRO : TECHNOLOGIE, COMFORT, PERFORMANCE, SAFETY
SOFT’UP PRO, praised amongst the World’s Top Riders is a single branch stirrup that combines performance, comfort, safety, and simplicity. Its patented flexible outer branch made of Elastollan® helps to free the foot in case of a fall. The nonskid wide elastomer floor, the ABS shell, the high resistance spring steel mono branch guarantee a better riding experience.
- Tempered spring steel single-branch with extra high mechanical resistance (1200 MPa). Elastollan®overmoulding
- An open eye for fastening to the single-strap freejump stirrup leather. 45° angled eye for a perfect foot position
- Patented flexible outer branch made of Elastollan® (helps free the foot in case of a fall)
- Branch situated at the front of the tread for a natural slope
- Rectilinear beveled rear leading edge for better lateral stability
- Technology exclusive nonslip studded tread surface
- Extra-wide tread made of Ixef® 1022 (fiberglass loaded polyacrylamide)
- Made in France