Critter Color is a temporary apply and dry color system for pets. 4 oz jar.
- Temporary Dog Fur Dye - Non-permanent color - This Temporary Dog Hair Color washes out in 2 to 3 baths, or fades on its own within a few weeks
- Easy Application - Simple "Apply and Dry" approach which is suitable for all skill levels - Can be applied with a spray bottle, brush, fingers, or airbrush
- Pet Safe - Non-toxic formula, which is intended for dogs at least 12 weeks old - Made in the USA
- Won't Rub Off - Once formula is dry, it will not rub off on other fur, fabric, or skin
- Colorful and Bright - Colors show best on white/light coats, and colors may not show on dark coats - Available in seven colors: Pink, Green, Orange, Blue, Purple, Red, and Yellow
Directions: (Step 1) Apply Critter Color to a dry or damp coat with a Latex Gloved Hand, Tint Brush, Spray Bottle or Dilute product by 25 percent and use in an Airbrush System. (Step 2 ) Use a hairdryer to set the color. Customize your color with multiple applications or mix several colors together and make your own color crazy Critter Color. The color will wash out from one to several baths. Washout time will vary due to coat conditions, heat, and humidity at the time of application, plus the amount of layers applied for color depth.
Ingredients: H20, Carbopol, TEA, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene, Polysobsorbate 20, FDA Approved Color