Made in France
Each Airbag is tested individually
Inflation speed 98ms: in 98 ms* the FREEJUMP AIRBAG vest reaches the pressure required to validate impact tests and provide the optimal protection level set by AFNOR standard NF S72-800-2021 (*value for size S) and outclass the impact tests.
Cervical, Back, Lumbar, Sacrum, Pelvis, Thorax
Neck protection optimized for wearing a certified riding helmet
Optimal neck protection: the neck brace stabilizes the spine and vital areas.
Continuous side protection for a trunk alignment perfect support
2 bust lengths on sizes XS, S, M, L for a back, lumbar and sacral protection suitable for all body types. (See size chart in pictures)
Micro-perforated fabrics for optimized ventilation
Invisible under the jacket.
Designed to be worn alone or with “Freejump Airbag Technology – Compatible Jacket” approved clothing.
– Do not machine wash, do not immerse in water. We advise you to clean your Freejump Airbag by hand using a mild detergent
– Never put your airbag in a dryer
– Do not iron
– Avoid high temperatures (direct sunlight, if left in a vehicle, near a heat source of flame).
– Do not leave your airbag folded or rolled up for a long time.
– Put your airbag on a coat hanger and store it in a dry place, away from humidity