The Safe-On Stirrups from Flex-On™ provide unequaled performance and comfort for the serious equestrian!
These environmentally-sound stirrups are made from a polyamide material with flexible steel reinforcement. The unique outer branch is designed to release in the event of a fall, providing a safe exist for your foot.
Demonstrated to be the best suited to equestrian sports, these stirrups feature elastomer springs that absorb vibrations to keep your joints comfortable. They also reduce the burden of muscle fatigue, helping to support your position in the saddle with an ultra-grip inclined tread. The aluminum frame reduces weight while maintaining a stable feel throughout your ride. These innovative, top-of-the-line stirrups are perfect for any English discipline.
- High-Performance Stirrups
- Eco-Friendly Polyamide with Flexible Steel Reinforcement
- Retractable Outer Branch for Safety
- Elastomer Springs Absorb Shock
- Ultra-Grip Inclined Tread
- Made in France
- All Black Inclined Ultra Grip Footbed w. Black Elastomere